Speaking & Workshops
I am an experienced public speaker and have given many presentations on my photography. I am also available for workshops in both field and classroom settings. If interested, please contact me to discuss details and schedule. Content can be tailored for your specific audience.
Upcoming events include:
- Landscape Photography: Planning to Post-Processing (date TBD) with Amethel Parel-Sewell. We will present a roadmap for taking your photography to the next level and will cover topics such as understanding the elements of a good photograph, developing a unique vision, planning your shot, and post-processing to meet your technical goals and creative vision. This is a longer version of the workshop we presented at the San Diego Fair.
Past events include:
- Landscape Photography: Planning to Post-Processing, San Diego Fair (7/1/18).
- Landscape Photography, talk at the San Diego Photo Club (6/21/18).
- Tips for Photographers, panel at the San Diego Fair (6/20/18).
- Landscape Photography and Post-Processing Techniques, Light Chasers workshop (2/3/18 - 2/11/18). A three part workshop with classroom instruction on Lightroom and Photoshop, field day of shooting, and a follow-on post-processing session where attendees work on their images.